Tuesday, April 15, 2014

photo  This was my view last night.  As I sat at Starbucks waiting for my son's soccer practice to end.  The spring season started a week ago.  It was 70 degrees on Saturday, in the 30's last night.  Fortunately, his soccer club has indoor training facilities, so he was not out in this mess.

I have always loved snow.  Especially fresh snowfalls that are so pretty.  The latest snow fall was light, which gave it some sparkle in the glow of the lights.  Pretty as it is today, I have had enough. and from the posts I am reading all over social media, we have all had enough.

So I have decide to look forward, to the warmer weather that really can't be that far off in the future. Planning for the brilliant colors of blooming flowers.  And, since it is hard to visualize that by looking out the window,  I found this great article on planning gardens.  I think looking ahead to gardening season gives us hope.

http://www.bhg.com/gardening/plans/seasonal/long-blooming-garden-plans/?socsrc=bhgfb0409147


No comments:

Post a Comment