Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bored with your home? 21 Free Ways to Love Your Home Again...

It's been a brutal winter this year, and Mother Nature hasn't been very kind this spring either.  Cabin fever sunk in, for us Chicagoans, long ago.  While I love the Benjamin Moore brown that I painted my family room last spring, I am tired of staring at it.  I have all spent a lot more time in my home than I typically do, and if I can't head outside, then I have realized that I need to freshen things up a bit.

I am not looking to re-decorate or redesign.  I am looking for low-cost ideas, to change things up a little bit.  I found some great ideas on Houzz.  Minimalistic approached like playing background music and setting the table with fine china.   I love to bring lilacs & hydrangeas inside, sadly they are not close to opening yet this year!  However, I have never thought about placing them in anything other than a standard vase.  That will change this year!  And how many candles do I have lying around waiting for an opportunity to use them? What exactly am I waiting for?

If your home is on the market right now, consider implementing some of these ideas to warm up your space, and create some added appeal for your buyer.

Click below to read the Houzz article

21 Free Ways to Love Your Home

No comments:

Post a Comment